Junior UI Designer - banq
banq is a new mobile banking app, and suite of products, designed and built by an experienced group of financial technology leaders, in order to create a better way for businesses and individuals to pay, get paid and seamlessly manage their finances. We're going to be expanding and growing quickly and we need a team of rockstar UI experience designers to help us keep up with growth and product feature demand.
From our mobile banking application to expanded desktop version, checkout & POS integration experience, and internal tools — there is a never ending list of fun products to design and UI problems to solve.
As a Junior Product Designer at banq, you will craft intuitive and delightful user interfaces and experiences for our core features and have an opportunity to help shape large parts of the product and the future of the Design and Product org. If you are located in Las Vegas, NV, have UI experience, and looking for the opportunity to own multiple features with strong mentorship along the way, let’s chat!
- Help execute and deliver the end-to-end product design process for multiple features
- Be the master of keeping our Sketch files up to date and organized.
- Design consumer-friendly UI solutions to otherwise complex blockchain, payment and banking and investment technologies.
- Perform internal and external user research to understand our users’ needs
- Work closely with design leads and engineers to develop solutions that are best tailored for the problems the team has identified.
- Execute and expand on micro-interactions and interactive prototypesMaintain and iterate on design components to drive consistency and reusability throughout the app
- Actively learn about new design trends and concepts to improve the design process and culture at banq
This role may be right for you if you think about:
- Making a difference in the world through beautiful and intuitive UI design solutions.
- Designing and delivering multiple products as an individual contributor; we expect you to get your hands dirty!
- Sketch UI Libraries and symbols and geek out over design systems and patterns.
- Simplifying the way users send and receive money
- Designing out a mobile banking app that you would actually ditch your current bank for.Continuous personal and professional growth and learning.
- Working for a company with highly competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you, your partner, and your dependents.
- Unlimited vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance.
You might work on:
- Dashboard information design
- Crypto exchange UI
- In-App solutions
- Web product solutions
- Mobile banking UI
- Internal tools
banq is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.