Ops Analyst - Project Manager
About Prime Trust
Prime Trust is a technology-driven institution that provides open banking solutions for FinTech innovators. We power financial applications, payment processors, cryptocurrency exchanges, ATS', OTD desks, crowdfunding portals, real estate platforms, brokers, investment advisors, and others with API solutions to create world-class financial services at scale.
Position: Ops Analyst - Project Manager
Prime Trust is looking for a Ops Analyst - Project Manager who is a hard-working and self-driven individual to join our fast-paced and innovative operations team. We are a rapidly growing, tech-driven trust company that emphasizes Open Banking. As a vital member of the operations team at Prime Trust, the right candidate will be responsible for the day to day project management.
Work closely and across multiple departments to help oversee operational requests from start to finish, including but not limited to:
- Initiating: Defining the main objectives of the project, its purpose, and its scope. The Who, What When, Where, Why, and How.
- Planning: Building a project plan to oversee scope, cost, timelines, risk, quality issues, and communications.
- Executing: Overseeing the project's execution, including mitigating distractions, facilitating any needed issue-resolution, and leading the team through project changes.
- Monitoring & Controlling: Throughout the project's lifecycle, monitoring progress, managing budget, ensuring milestones are reached, and compare actual performance vs. scheduled performance.
- Closing: Ensuring all activities necessary to complete the project's goal are finished, including any sign-offs, resource reliefs, third-party vendor reviews, and project archiving.
- Identify project risks and provide possible appropriate resolutions.
- Create project status reports, milestones, and deliverable progress materials for stakeholders.
- Manage internal team workflow and task assignments.
- Champion the department's assessment and evolution, streamlining the management of traffic/production and operation.
Experience and Skills
Minimum of 2 years of Trust/SaaS industry experience.
Minimum of 2 years of Project/Product Management experience.
Thorough understanding of public, private, and digital securities and assets.
Experience in working in a Startup environment.
Experience with ticketing and project management software such as Jira, Asana, Confluence, etc.
Communicates well with peers, colleagues, and clients regularly. Demonstrates strong public speaking skills, which allows for confident explanations of results and datasets.
Possess a proficient understanding of using Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio, and other analytic tools. Experience with ticketing systems such as Jira; have professional knowledge about the SaaS industry, blockchain technology, and the trust and custody sector.
Must be able to identify constraints, bottlenecks, and potential problems for various internal and external processes with limited, exact resolution. Willingness to consistently take ownership of issues while providing a solution with appropriate documentation/explanation.
Must have a solid foundation of root cause analysis leading to process improvements. Strong background in operational analytics to assist in defining efficient processes and needed product enhancements.
Demonstrate the ability to address details specific to individual tasks and understand the big picture associated with a given job.
Ability to address internal and external conflicts related to tasks/processes they own.
Considered a subject matter expert; looked upon as a resource for other departments at Prime Trust.
Demonstrates efficient use of time management to meet time-sensitive tasks or goals. Understands the necessity of staying organized. Works efficiently with a pre-defined schedule or set of existing priorities and effectively prioritizes situations and emergencies.
Must work well independently and in groups. Demonstrates ability to communicate and work accordingly with other departments and external businesses. Able to stay focused and maintain drive throughout a busy and heavy workflow and deliver on deadlines. Self-motivated and understands what needs to be done without needing to be told what to do.
BS/BA degree is preferred but not required.
This job is available for either remote or in office work. Culture is energetic, interactive, and growth oriented, far more of a fin tech environment than a traditional financial institution
Job Type: Full-time position
Flexible PTO/Paid holidays/401(k)/Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and dependents, which is currently 100% paid by the company, after the first of the month following date of hire/cell phone reimbursement up to $100 per month