Ops Analyst - Digital Asset Specialist
About Prime Trust
Prime Trust is a technology-driven institution that provides open banking solutions for FinTech innovators. We power financial applications, payment processors, cryptocurrency exchanges, ATS', OTD desks, crowdfunding portals, real estate platforms, brokers, investment advisors, and others with API solutions to create world-class financial services at scale.
Position: Ops Analyst - Digital Asset Specialist
Prime Trust is seeking a Ops Analyst - Digital Asset Specialist who is hard-working and self-driven individual to join our fast-paced and innovative operations team. This position will be involved in the financial space to include SaaS, custody of legacy, private and digital assets, as well as other B2B2C services focusing around trust, custody and escrow services.
As a vital member of the operations team at Prime Trust, you will be responsible for the day to day operations, including, but not limited to:
- Monitor client trading-related activity in a variety of crypto and fiat currencies
- Monitor settlement platform and troubleshoot any issues
- Lead process improvements: recognize gaps, recommend improvements, and help implement new processes
- Front-line contact for operations-related matters and inquiries, including OTC needs
- Monitor and assist in maintaining any/all wallet solutions and smart contract uses
- Provide input and operational recommendations for new flows and new customers that are onboarding
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients’ operations areas
- Initiate and manage asset transfers to ensure timely processing throughout the business day
- Identify, analyze, and resolve account reconciliation issues
- Assist internal teams with related operational requests
- Provide first-class service to external counter-parties and internal stakeholders
- Assist in processing asset transfers during non-business hours
- Act as the subject matter expert for your responsibilities
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of retirement services industry experience
- Deep understanding of public, private, and digital securities and assets
- Minimum of 2 years trust and custody knowledge and related services
- Communicates well with peers, colleagues, and clients regularly to include strong public speaking skills, which allows for confident explanations of results and datasets
- Possess a proficient understanding of using Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio, and other analytic tools
- Proficient understanding about blockchain, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and ledger systems
- Must be able to identify constraints, bottlenecks, and potential problems for various internal and external processes with limited, exact resolution
- Willingness to consistently take ownership of issues while providing a solution with appropriate documentation/explanation
- Must have a solid understanding of probability and statistics (e.g., time-series analysis, pattern recognition, NLP) to quantify and explain datasets and results. To include, knowledge of root cause analysis leading to process improvements.
- Demonstrates the ability to address details specific to individual tasks and understand the big picture associated with a given job
- Ability to address internal and external conflicts related to tasks/processes they own
- Considered a subject matter expert; looked upon as a resource for other departments at Prime Trust
- Demonstrates efficient use of time management to meet time-sensitive tasks or goals. Understands the necessity of staying organized. Works efficiently with a pre-defined schedule or set of existing priorities and effectively prioritizes situations and emergencies.
- Must work well independently and in groups. Demonstrates ability to communicate and work accordingly with other departments and external businesses. Able to stay focused and maintain drive throughout a busy and heavy workflow and deliver on deadlines. Self-motivated and understands what needs to be done without needing to be told what to do.
BS/BA degree preferred, but not required
This job is available for either remote or in office work. Culture is energetic, interactive, and growth oriented, far more of a fin tech environment than a traditional financial institution
Job Type: Full-time position
Flexible PTO/Paid holidays/401(k)/Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and dependents, which is currently 100% paid by the company, after the first of the month following date of hire/cell phone reimbursement up to $100 per month